Bruno’s skating programs are geared toward technical skating. The programs will consist of proper skating technique and mechanics. The emphasis is on teaching basic skills, balance, agility, acceleration, edge exercises, forward and backward skating stride, crossovers, lateral movement, all turns, and quick starts. Physiologically, players will develop their cardiovascular and muscular endurance, muscular strength and power. Players will be trained how to skate with, and without the puck to enhance and develop the player’s own personal style of skating.
- Select your session using the “Sign Up” button and then click the “Submit and Sign Up” button at the bottom of the page (pictured).
- You will then be prompted to enter the player’s information for the registration.
- Confirm that you have received a spot (you will get a confirmation e-mail.)
3. Email Bruno with your signed registration form
4. Send your e-transfer following the instruction below.
Please email the signed registration form and e-transfer payment to email@example.com or mail the signed registration with your cheque.