What equipment is required?
In order to take part in our programs, skaters must wear full hockey equipment (including neck guard).
What else will I need to bring?
A water bottle and a good attitude!
What is your registration/cancellation policy?
- Full payment (e-transfer or cheque) is required with your mailed registration and made payable at the time form is mailed.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or regroup players according to enrolment and ability.
- All refunds will be subject to an administration fee of $75
- No refunds will be issued once classes have started.
- NSF cheques will be subject to a charge of $30
Do you offer private lessons or private group training?
Yes. Bruno offers private lessons, private group training, and will work with hockey teams, from beginner to NHL.
Contact Bruno for more information.
Can girls take part in the program?
Yes, we encourage both girls and boys to take part in our programs.
What levels do you train up to?
We train all levels from beginner to WHL in either a group environment or in private lessons.
What payment methods do you accept?
Cheques and e-transfers.
E-transfers can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.